• Created By: theschell
• Downloadable File Size: 6.71 M (approx.)
• File Format: Poser
This product contains: cr2, pp2, pz2, and/ or other Poser files.
• Texturing: Texture Maps
This product uses image maps for textures.
During the Solinoid/UN Protectorate War, it was determined that heavier fire-power was needed for UN forces to confront the enemy fleets. In response to this need, UN Forces began in secret to develop a blow-away, Reactive Armour System to better protect their transforming fighters in heavy combat. The new armour more than doubled the weapons loads of the fighters, but unfortunately limits them to Mecha-mode only while the armour is worn. Once the armour and it`s weapons are depleted, the Reactive Armouring may be jettisoned by the pilot restoring mobility to the aircraft.
Here are some of the highlights:
• Over 70 missiles that can be fired individually, in small groups, or all at once from easy to use ERC dials!
• Missile hatches can be opened and closed via ERC dials for ease of use...
• 6 Separate Conforming Armour parts (Back-pack, Chest Plate, Arms and Legs) with fully controllable ordinance deployment.
• Numerous ERC controls on the armour components for complete control of most vital functions from 1 location.
• DAZ Studio users can take advantage of the conforming items abilities to use the "Death Blossom" ERC Dial on the Main AVF-35-J Wildhog to fire all missiles from the fighter and all armour parts from one dial!
• The main AVF-35-J Wildhog Figure will need to be transformed to Mecha Configuration for this product set to function properly!
*Note: All of this product`s content was created by "theschell" (Christopher D. Schell) with additional help with ERC controls, Poser MAT Files & Additional Texturing by Mark A. Fares (KageRyu). My thanks to Mark for his extra hard work on this figure!