• Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, with 25,6540 polygons, undecimated.
• Cockpit canopy opens
• Morph: Landing Pylons; extends landing pylons from nacelle pods.
• Morph: Headroom; inflates top of canopy to accomidate alien heads and large helmets on pilot figures.
• Pose: Pilot; apply to most poser biped figures including the standard Poser Alien to seat the figure in the cockpit.
• 12 Texture Sets with 4 levels of detail (4K,1M,2M,4M maps).
- Poser 11 default is 4000 for general HD rendering.
- For close-up shots: texture map, normal bump map, and specular map, all at 4096x4096 pixels.
- For medium shots: texture map, normal bump map, and specular map, all at 2048x2048 pixels.
- For distance shots: texture map, normal bump map, and specular map, all at 1024x1024 pixels.
• Material collection files are included to automatically apply these textures.
BONUS SKYBOX figure/prop set included with 4M texture maps with 2 distinctive material sets.
- Mix and match seamless material sets to simulate moon, space station/mothership and cosmos starfield.
This product is designed for use in Poser 5 and above.
It has not been tested for use in DAZ Studio; though since it has no moving parts, there should not be an issue when importing.
This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Extract the files into the specified folders:
Put the obj files into Runtime\Geometries\VP\Arteria3D
Put the cr2/ png (figure files) into Runtime\Libraries\Character\VP\Arteria3D
Put the mc6/ png (material collection files) into Runtime\Libraries\Materials\VP\Arteria3D\ZeriusSpaceship
Put the gif files (templates) into Runtime\Templates
Put the jpg files (textures) into Runtime\Textures\VP\Arteria3D\ZeriusSpaceship
-The gif files are not used on the model: they are included in case you want to make your own textures.
1) Go to the Figures > VP > Arteria3D Library.
2) Add the RU-Zerius Spaceship to your scene.
3) Open and close cockpit from body master controls, or use cockpit group open-close parameter.
4) Morph Control Parameters:
-Landing Pylons, lower and raise landing pylons.
-Headroom, increase cockpit canopy headspace to accommodate Poser figures with helmets.
Optional Pose, “RU-Zerious Pilot”, apply to standard Poser figure for seated in the fighters cockpit pose.
Optional 360 degree background: The RU-Zerious Space Fighter for Poser includes a lightweight skybox scene for a 360 unobstructed camera perspective by PoserWorld with several texture options for a moon, nebula starfield and space greeble structure 6-sided cube environment or combination by interchanging either front,top,right,left, and down side materials .
1) This model is scaled to the size of the Poser people.
Because of this, the model may look very large when loaded into Poser.
Either use the Scale dial to reduce the size or adjust the camera to get a better view.
Three texture resolutions/ levels of detail are included for the hull:
1) Go to the Materials > VP > Arteria3D > ZeriusSpaceship folder.
2) Apply any of the material collection files to use the 1024 pixel, 2048 pixel, or 4096 pixel texture maps.
You are completely free to use this figure in any commercial or non-commercial render, image, game or animation.
You are free to use the enclosed template files to make your own textures. You are free to redistribute your own textures as you wish, provided they do not use any images found in this zip file.
You may NOT sell or give away any files found in this zip package without express permission.