PoserWorld.com 3D Game, Animation, Still Image, 3D Printing and Video Royalty Free End User License Agreement
This document is a license agreement ("License") by PoserWorld.com / GMP Services Inc., between the user ("You") and Poser World. Use of the commercial products from the Poser World website is conditional upon your agreement to the terms and conditions of purchase set out below. If you do not agree to these terms, then you must not accept the terms hereof or purchase, download, access or otherwise use any products from Poser World.
Poser World may revise and update this Agreement at any time and without notice. Your continued use of the website after any such changes are posted will constitute your acceptance of these changes.
PoserWorld.com offers 3D game compatible components and 3D model objects on its website (PoserWorld.com) for video, 3D printing, visualization, animation, still images, 3D game and application developers that utilize 3D game development applications to create games and applications. No royalties are required to make use these components. The use of our components is non-exclusive, royalty free, and you have the right to modify them for the uses permitted under the clause Conditions of Use.
All OBJ models, 3DS models, FBX models, textures or other components remain in ownership of Poser World / GMP Services Inc and are licensed to you, the ownership is not sold. It is a non-transferable license.
All components including all source files, such as OBJ files, 3DS files and FBX files, Adobe Photoshop PSD files and JPG files for textures, are the property of Poser World. and are protected by intellectual property laws.
CONDITIONS OF USE
Use of the components is only allowed under the following conditions:
1. Private or commercial use
2. 3D Model components can be used in 3D video game projects as long as the 'end-product' is a compiled game, application, or video.
3. Models with textures may be used in 2D or 3D Computer graphics such as video games, animations or movies.
4. 3D Printing is allowed and 3D printed objects can be used or sold commercially.
It is NOT permitted to:
1. Sell or distribute any Poser World / GMP Services Inc components or any of the components individual parts such as; textures, meshes, models, scenes, script files, programming code or any other component sources files by itself.
2. Include these components or component parts into another commercial component or asset package to be sold.
3. Embed these components into other 3D asset components that are sold in any store or sold as separate 3D components using any other medium to distribute the components, other than as outlined in this agreement.
INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree to indemnify and hold Poser World harmless against any damages or liability of any kind arising from any use of an 3D model, Image or Binary File other than the uses specifically permitted by this Agreement.
Neither Poser World nor any of its directors, officers, employees, partners, licensors, or agents shall be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental, arising out of the use of, or the inability to use an 3D model component, Image, Binary File or archive file.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, notwithstanding its conflict of laws rules. Venue for any action respecting this Agreement, an 3D model, Image or Binary File, or use or attempted use of an Image or Binary File, shall be in the state and federal courts sitting in or for Bulloch County, Georgia and/or the Southern District of Georgia and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
The term of this Agreement is indefinite. This Agreement and the rights granted to you hereunder will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described in this license. No notice will be required from GMP Services, Inc. to effectuate such termination. Upon termination, you must destroy all copies of the Images, Binary Files and archive files.
Poser World reserves the right to terminate the license of the use of Poser World components if the user is found in breach of this License and does not remedy that breach within ten (10) days of receiving notice from Poser World.